Registrations are closed
The registration fee includes coffee breaks, lunches on all three days, and the conference dinner on 28 June.
Mandatory registration on Azur-Colloque :
Everyone has to register, including those who do not need to pay any fee. There is a pre-registration and a final registration with payment.
- Link to pre-register (FR) : https://www.azur-colloque.fr/DR12/inscription/preinscription/218/fr
- Link to pre-register (EN) : https://www.azur-colloque.fr/DR12/inscription/preinscription/218
Once you have pre-registered, your pre-registration will be validated by Julie Humeau and you will receive an email with a link to finalise the pre-registration and pay (or not).
- Link to obtain information on the conference (FR): https://www.azur-colloque.fr/DR12/gestion/colloque/info/218
- Link to get information about the conference (EN): https://www.azur-colloque.fr/DR12/gestion/colloque/info/218/en
Deadline for pre-registration: 27/05/23
Registration deadline (payment) : 28/05/2023
Cancellation deadline: 27/05/2023 (refund possible on request)
If you have a special diet (allergies, vegetarian, vegan…), please specify your needs in the comment box in the final registration.
- No American Express for payment.
- Possibility to pay by purchase order.
- Possibility to have the invoice sent to you.
- No payment by check or cash.
50 euro for full professors
40 euro for non-tenured teacher/researchers
30 euro for doctoral students
30 euro for accompanying persons
Students and attendees only are welcome to attend sessions for free.